We understand the importance of your incentive programs and the need to positively reflect your company’s image and mission. This reward makes a statement about who you are and how you feel about your company’s clients or employees.
We assist you in developing a program that will inspire and motivate your clients or employees to meet the requirements necessary to participate in this unique travel adventure.
Our excellent long-term supplier relationships enable us to negotiate special rates and concessions on your behalf. When you book your incentive travel program with us, we take care of all the important details, large and small. HPM Associates ensures that your trip is pleasurable and successful for everyone involved. We will assist you with all of these services:
Successful incentive programs begin with a budget and end meeting your company’s goals. We understand this most important aspect of your program and will work with you to accomplish this.
Every group has a distinct profile and room requirement. Our first hand knowledge of the resorts we work with will avoid a costly mismatch.
Meeting and incentive group air is what we do. We work with ALL major carriers and have negotiated group fares from most cities worldwide (minimum 10 passengers per city) as well as meeting fares for those cities with less than 10 passengers. These fares afford your company unusual flexibility in the booking and payment aspect. We can arrange ticketing on either scheduled or charter flights You will actually ENJOY working with our air experts.
After a long day of travel you can count on HPM Associates to have our special Meet & Greet staff awaiting your group with luxury motor coaches and/or VIP limousines. We are there even if their flight is delayed or postponed. Many of our VIP’s arrive in their private jets. We will be there to assist in the luggage handling and transfer to the hotel. We will even arrange for hotel accommodations and transfers for your flight crew.
A special gift that reflects the “sense of place” of the destination will keep the program in the minds of your participants for years to come. We will offer creative suggestions from which you can make your selection. We will purchase, gift-wrap and have these gifts delivered to your guests at the time of your choice.
Every great event, whether large or small, starts with the perfect venue. We will give you suggestions to choose from either at the hotel or off property. We have relationships with villas, private homes, estates, wineries and gourmet restaurants that can be reserved on an exclusive basis. The list goes on.
Imagination, creativity, flair and fun are what this is all about. We take care of all the details…
- Setting up the cocktail reception by selecting the most appropriate beverages for your group
- Crafting exciting and delectable menus
- Room set up, including special and themed décor, specialty linens and table set ups
- Theme party favors including glow in the dark items, bracelets, necklaces, etc.
- Staging and Entertainment. Live bands from one-man show to full orchestra, brilliantly colorful folkloric shows, dance bands, interactive bands, comedy performances, name concert bands, private shows in event venues – anything is possible.
- The contribution of a motivational and inspirational speaker is indisputable. When your attendees listen to the amazing stories that these people share, it can be life-changing. Our extensive list of motivational speakers – from sports figures to business leaders can provide the perfect inspiration for your special event.
Incentive travel programs are all about fun and excitement. On the water… private yacht charter, private sail and snorkel cruise, deep sea fishing. On land… team building event, exclusive cultural/historical/culinary and/or wine tour, golf tournament, spa day, soft adventure shared experiences such as white water rafting, zip lining, ATV excursions and the myriad of other outback adventures.
We provide a professional trip director to serve as your groups “personal concierge”. We staff your hospitality desk on a daily basis to handle requests and provide assistance. From making a dinner reservation to booking theater tickets, to reserving tee times, or providing destination information, we are there to serve you.